What's this blog about?

Hello guys (and one or two girls who will probably read this)!
My name is George and I live in Athens (Greece). The idea for this blog came to me after playing hours and hours of 2k11 association. This association with LA Clippers is still in progress, after 3,5 years! During my adventure happened a lot: a learned the game, I won 2 championships and I ended up to be competitive in every game and team even in Hall of Fame mode. I changed a bunch of players and staff members, offensive systems and I even created my own plays. My only concern was that I couldn't share my experience with any of my friends, basically because you have to be really in love with this game. Also, I couldn't find NBA stories written, except for some youtube videos. So, when the new 2k14 came into my hands, I had decided it! I had to keep a journal of my new journey, with your company and thoughts. Did my trade was right, should I make salary cup space, etc. Of course, I am waiting your comments and your stories as well. Are you ready? Let's play!    

0 comments:

Post a Comment