FIRST GAME FIRST WIN!

So here I am for my first game. As I said, I decided to leave the game in Pro mode and I will increase it if I win easily my following matches.
The first match was against the Haws. I decided not to change the starting lineup: Bynum-Thomson-Gee-Waiters-Irving. I won easily by 7 points, but I surely could have won by more. I tried to use some systems but I didn't like any of them. I also tried the new dribbling system which I think I will perfect with Kyrie. Last but not least, I understood that Bynum is slow and with low stamina and I must be very careful of how I use him.
My stats of my best scorers:

KEY PLAYER: Kyrie Irving
I have never had such a good PG in my lift. He is an all-around player, who has excellent drives, shoots well, steals and makes his teammates better.
SURPRISE OF THE GAME: Felix 
The rookie SG proved to be a great position shooter. 3/3 3-points!
I KNEW I WON WHEN:
Irving put two shots in a row in the fourth "quarter" and I was away by 10+. To be honest, I never thought I will lose, even after the bad first "quarter".

HAWKS


If I was playing in a higher difficulty level I would be in trouble. Good team, took several free shots and Lou Williams made a very good game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment